Aurier arrives at Spurs training for talks after ‘breaking lockdown for THIRD time’

first_imgIt is not clear when the haircut took place, but it will likely cause even more consternation if it indeed occurred between the Spurs squad’s coronavirus tests and their return to training – putting the Ivorian’s team-mates at risk.Aurier, wearing his team-mate Davinson Sanchez’s Colombia shirt, posed on a seat with another man stood directly behind him.In the first photo, he has his hands together, then points to the camera and finally lowers his head to show off the fade and design in his hair.He captioned the post: “Yes Sir @justscuts #LeCoiffeurEstBon,” with the hashtag translating to “the hairdresser is good”.He was spotted wearing the same Colombia shirt while driving into Tottenham’s training ground earlier in the day.And also yesterday, Aurier posted a video of himself kicking a ball, as Spurs players returned to the training ground for solo sessions.He captioned it: “Resumption of work… it’s almost time.”LATEST BREACHThe latest Instagram post comes less than a month after he and Moussa Sissoko were forced to apologise for breaking lockdown rules.Aurier shared a video of himself wearing a mask while training with fellow Tottenham man Sissoko on social media before swiftly deleting it.In a joint statement, the pair said: “We wish to apologise for not setting the right example here.”We recognise that as professional footballers we have a responsibility to be role models, particularly during this uncertain period that everyone around the world is facing.””We must all respect the government advice to minimise the number of lives lost during this pandemic.”We cannot thank NHS staff enough for their tireless work at this time and we shall both be making a financial donation to show our support for their efforts.”3 Aurier was snapped arriving at Spurs training on Tuesday wearing the same Colombia jerseyCredit: ReutersMOST READ IN FOOTBALLTHROUGH ITRobbie Keane reveals Claudine’s father was ’50-50′ in coronavirus battleTOP SELLERGavin Whelan has gone from League of Ireland to David Beckham’s InstagramI SAW ROORodallega saw Rooney ‘drinking like madman’ & Gerrard ‘on bar dancing shirtless’PicturedAN EYEFULMeet Playboy model and football agent Anamaria Prodan bidding to buy her own clubExclusiveRIYAD RAIDMan City’s Riyad Mahrez has three luxury watches stolen in £500,000 raidNEXT STEPJonny Hayes set to move to English Championship having been let go by CelticKEANE DEALEx Man United youth ace David Jones says Roy Keane negotiated a contract for himREF RELEASEDChampions League ref Vincic released by cops after arrest in prostitution raidAnd this was not the first time that Aurier had got himself into trouble, after filming himself running with a friend a fortnight before.Spurs also drew criticism when manager Mourinho was pictured holding a training session in a park.And when Sanchez was snapped jogging with Ryan Sessegnon.Serge Aurier denies claims he spat at Tottenham fans while celebrating goal in win over Olympiakos SERGE AURIER has defended breaking lockdown rules by getting his hair cut – but still faces a grilling from Tottenham for his behaviour.Aurier posted a picture of himself and his barber after getting a trim, breaking the government social distancing guidelines just as Spurs returned to training.3 Serge Aurier arrived for training today after breaching lockdown rules for a third timeCredit: Reuters3 Serge Aurier took to Instagram to show off his haircut – but appears to have broken social distancing rules againCredit: InstagramIt is the third time the former Paris Saint-Germain has got into trouble with the national rules aiming to prevent the spread of Covid-19.The 27-year-old trained as usual today as Jose Mourinho’s squad began getting ready for Project Restart.But the right-back will now be asked to explain himself over why he felt the need to get his hair cut at a time when hairdressers have been ordered to remain closed until July.Aurier attempted to pass off any criticism being aimed at him by insisting there was no danger because both he and his barber were clear of coronavirus.He wrote on Instagram: “My hairdresser is negative and me too so stop talking in a vacuum and put on masks and gloves when you come to take pictures at the training center (sic), it’s part of the rules too.”A Tottenham statement said: “We are investigating the circumstances and will deal with the incident appropriately.”last_img read more

Read more on Aurier arrives at Spurs training for talks after ‘breaking lockdown for THIRD time’

Federal officials suspend five whale shark boats from all activities

first_imgCancun, Q.R. — The Federal Office of Environmental Protection (Profepa) says last week, they inspected boats offering tours for whale sharks.Federal officers were out for two days with officials from the National Commission of Natural Protected Areas (Conanp) to inspect boats in federal waters off Isla Contoy.On the first day, Profepa says they suspended a boat, Los Hermanos JMRS, from all observation, swimming and snorkeling activities with whale sharks for operating with an expired license, which is granted by Conap.Over the two days, another four boats were suspended from providing tourist services when they found the boat captains failed to carry the necessary authorization onboard.They say that two of the four boats were private and two were tourist, all of whom headed out to sea to with the intention of observing and swimming with whale sharks.Before the concluded their rounds, a fishing vessel was spotted in known whale shark waters. That boat was also removed from the area.Photo: La Procuraduría Federal de Protección al AmbienteProfepa says in total, they inspected 53 boats for tourist activities that include the observation, swimming and free diving with whale sharks as well as verifying licenses and issuance by the General Directorate of Wildlife of the Secretariat of the Environment.Whale shark season runs May 15 to mid-September when more than 400 of the world’s largest fish spend the four-months between the islands of Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres.Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)last_img read more

Read more on Federal officials suspend five whale shark boats from all activities